Pokémon Camp is an app for iOS Devices that has quizzes and games. The app has mini-games designed for children ages 6-8 to learn about Pokémon. Some of the games include "Pokémon Evolutions", "Battle Matchups" and "Poké Ball Throw".
- Find the Pokémon - A game where you find a specific Pokémon. Your goal is to find the Pokémon the fastest.
- Poké Ball Throw - A game in which you throw a Poké Ball at a all six Pokémon three times to capture them. You can use two Ultra Balls that will instantly capture the Pokémon.
- Photo Booth - Share pictures you create using stickers from the App.
- Pokémon Pins - Pokémon Pins are different kinds of Pokémon you get when you complete these games a certain number of times.
- Evolution - A minigame where you select the correct evolution from three options.
- Type Matchup - From three options, you must choose the correct type (Fire, Water, Grass) that can defeat the shown Pokémon.
- Mystery Cave - A sort of daily bonus, which is unlocked after you play a few minigames. When entered, a mega evolved Pokémon pin is revealed and added to your Pin Book.
- Pokémon in Focus - No pins in this activity. A shadow of a Pokémon will be shown to you and will focus. Youlll have to guess it with 3 options.