|This article is missing an image.|
Please help the Pokémon Wiki by adding one.
|Alters the Pokémon's type depending on the location.|
|The user's type is changed depending on its environment, such as at water's edge, in grass, or in a cave.|
The user's type is changed depending on its environment, such as at water's edge, in grass, or in a cave.
- Grass or water puddles → The user becomes a Grass-type
- Sand or marsh → The user becomes a Ground-type
- Rocky surfaces or caves → The user becomes a Rock-type
- On or under water → The user becomes a Water-type
- Snow or ice → The user becomes an Ice-type
- Plain terrain or building floor → The user becomes a Normal-type
Affected by how well the appeal in front goes.
Prevents the Voltage from going up in the same turn.
By leveling up
|Staryu||water||19||19|| 19 (BW)|
| 15 (XY)|
| Bold indicates this Pokémon receives STAB from this move.|
Italic indicates an evolved or alternate form of this Pokémon receives STAB from this move.