Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Pokétch No: 02
- Computer Info: "The Calculator can handle up to ten digits. It's perfect for figuring out math questions that might pop up."
It is included in the Pokétch when you first got it in Jubilife City.
- It works like a normal calculator.
- It can hold up to ten digits.
- The maximum number it can hold is 9 999 999 999.
- The minimum number it can hold is -999 999 999 (if inputed 10 '9's with the minus sign, results is '???')
- If the answer is an irrational number or numbers that cannot be squeezed into the screen, it will show a '???'.
- If the answer is a rational number, it will display the total answer and round off to the last decimal places on the screen. (A rational number is a number that can be expressed in fractions. For example, .)
- When an answer is displayed, if the player has a Pokémon whose Pokédex number matches the answer rounded down to the whole number below it, the calculator will play that Pokémon's cry.
|List of Pokétch Apps|
|Digital Watch - Calculator - Memo Pad - Pedometer - Pokémon List|
|Friendship Checker - Dowsing Machine - Berry Searcher - Day-Care Checker - Pokémon History|
|Counter - Analog Watch - Marking Map - Link Searcher - Coin Toss|
|Move Tester - Calendar - Dot Artist - Roulette - Trainer Counter|
|Kitchen Timer - Color Changer - Matchup Checker - Stopwatch - Alarm Clock|