| Image of the|
| Nº 17 (R/S/E); Nº 17 (D/P/Pt)|
← Razz - Nanab →
| Gen. III - The berry is blue on the outside, but blackens the mouth when eaten.|
Gen. IV - Though this small, delicately skinned Berry is blue in color, it dyes the mouth black when eaten.
|Flavor (Gen. III)|
|Flavor (Gen. IV)|
|View all berries|
- Basic Info: "PokéBlock ingredient. Plant in loamy soil to grow BLUK."
- Berry Tag: "The berry is blue on the outside, but blackens the mouth when eaten."
- Basic Info: "Can be ground up into a powder as an ingredient for medicine."
- Basic Info: "A Poffin ingredient. Bury it in soft soil to grow a Bluk plant."
- Berry Tag: "Though this small, delicately skinned Berry is blue in color, it dyes the mouth black when eaten."
- Route 114, talk to the guy near Lanette's house
- Growing on Routes 208, 215, and 224 when the player first arrives there
- Sometimes given by the Berry Master on Route 208
- Given by a Juggler in Fuchsia City in exchange for a Blue Shard.HGSS
Bluk Berries take 4 hours to mature from a planted seed to a fully-grown plant, with 1 hours per stage. A Bluk tree can produce 3-6 berries.
Bluk Berries take 8 hours to mature from a planted seed to a fully-grown plant, with 2 hours per stage. A Bluk tree can produce 2-10 berries.
A Bluk Berry does not have any effect on Pokémon.
At 100% performance, a Razz Berry can produce a level 13 Sweet Poffin when cooking alone.
|List of Berries|
|Cheri - Chesto - Pecha - Rawst - Aspear - Leppa - Oran - Persim|
|Lum - Sitrus - Figy - Wiki - Mago - Aguav - Iapapa - Razz|
|Bluk - Nanab - Wepear - Pinap - Pomeg - Kelpsy - Qualot - Hondew|
|Grepa - Tamato - Cornn - Magost - Rabuta - Nomel - Spelon - Pamtre|
|Watmel - Durin - Belue - Occa - Passho - Wacan - Rindo - Yache|
|Chople - Kebia - Shuca - Coba - Payapa - Tanga - Charti - Kasib|
|Haban - Colbur - Babiri - Chilan - Liechi - Ganlon - Salac - Petaya|
|Apicot - Lansat - Starf - Enigma - Micle - Custap - Jaboca - Rowap|
|Pumkin - Drash - Eggant - Strib - Chilan - Nutpea|
|Ginema - Kuo - Yago - Touga - Niniku - Topo|