- Basic Info: "PokéBlock ingredient. Plant in loamy soil to grow BLUK."
- Berry Tag: "The berry is blue on the outside, but blackens the mouth when eaten."
- Basic Info: "Can be ground up into a powder as an ingredient for medicine."
- Basic Info: "A Poffin ingredient. Bury it in soft soil to grow a Bluk plant."
- Berry Tag: "Though this small, delicately skinned Berry is blue in color, it dyes the mouth black when eaten."
- Route 114, talk to the guy near Lanette's house
- Growing on Routes 208, 215, and 224 when the player first arrives there
- Sometimes given by the Berry Master on Route 208
- Given by a Juggler in Fuchsia City in exchange for a Blue Shard.HGSS
Bluk Berries take 4 hours to mature from a planted seed to a fully-grown plant, with 1 hours per stage. A Bluk tree can produce 3-6 berries.
Bluk Berries take 8 hours to mature from a planted seed to a fully-grown plant, with 2 hours per stage. A Bluk tree can produce 2-10 berries.
A Bluk Berry does not have any effect on Pokémon.
At 100% performance, a Razz Berry can produce a level 13 Sweet Poffin when cooking alone.