Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Image of the|
| Nº 17 (R/S/E/OR/AS); Nº 17 (D/P/Pt)|
← Razz - Nanab →
| Gen. III - The berry is blue on the outside, but blackens the mouth when eaten.|
Gen. IV - Though this small, delicately skinned Berry is blue in color, it dyes the mouth black when eaten.
|Flavor (Gen. III)|
|Flavor (Gen. IV)|
|View all berries|
- Basic Info: "PokéBlock ingredient. Plant in loamy soil to grow BLUK."
- Berry Tag: "The berry is blue on the outside, but blackens the mouth when eaten."
- Basic Info: "Can be ground up into a powder as an ingredient for medicine."
- Basic Info: "A Poffin ingredient. Bury it in soft soil to grow a Bluk plant."
- Berry Tag: "Though this small, delicately skinned Berry is blue in color, it dyes the mouth black when eaten."
- Route 114, talk to the guy near Lanette's house
- Growing on Routes 208, 215, and 224 when the player first arrives there
- Sometimes given by the Berry Master on Route 208
- Given by a Juggler in Fuchsia City in exchange for a Blue Shard.HGSS
Bluk Berries take 4 hours to mature from a planted seed to a fully-grown plant, with 1 hours per stage. A Bluk tree can produce 3-6 berries.
Bluk Berries take 8 hours to mature from a planted seed to a fully-grown plant, with 2 hours per stage. A Bluk tree can produce 2-10 berries.
A Bluk Berry does not have any effect on Pokémon.
At 100% performance, a Razz Berry can produce a level 13 Sweet Poffin when cooking alone.
|List of Berries|
Cheri • Chesto • Pecha • Rawst • Aspear • Leppa • Oran • Persim • Lum • Sitrus • Figy • Wiki • Mago • Aguav • Iapapa • Razz • Bluk • Nanab • Wepear • Pinap • Pomeg • Kelpsy • Qualot • Hondew • Grepa • Tamato • Cornn • Magost • Rabuta • Nomel • Spelon • Pamtre • Watmel • Durin • Belue • Occa • Passho • Wacan • Rindo • Yache • Chople • Kebia • Shuca • Coba • Payapa • Roseli • Tanga • Charti • Kasib • Haban • Colbur • Babiri • Chilan • Liechi • Ganlon • Salac • Petaya • Apicot • Lansat • Starf • Enigma • Micle • Custap • Jaboca • Rowap • Kee • Maranga Berry