|Buy For:||Cannot be bought|
|Sell For:||Cannot be sold|
- Generation I - The bicycle can be obtained from the Bicycle Shop in Cerulean City, using the coupon obtained from talking to the chairman of the Pokémon Fan Club in Vermilion City.
- Generation II - The bicycle can be obtained from the Bicycle Shop in Goldenrod City.
- Generation III - The bicycle can be obtained from Rydel's Shop in Mauville City. Unlike the previous bikes, this generation features two bikes - Mach Bike and Acro Bike.
- The Mach Bike moves faster than the Acro Bike, although it starts off slowly at first, but it can pick momentum, allowing it to climb up muddy walls.
- The Acro Bike is same as the normal bikes, however, it can do acrobatic acts like hopping on the ground. It can also allow users to hop up a hill (example: Jagged Pass) and jumping sideways on a plank (example: Route 119).
- Generation IV - The bicycle can be obtained from the owner of the Bicycle Shop by rescuing his Pokémon from the Galactic building in Eterna City . The bicycle have two gears of different speed - normal and fast. Press the 'B' button to change gear. The bicycle can ride on wooden planks. And at fast speed, it can climb muddy walls.
- Generation V - the player receives his/her bicycle from the Day Care Man in Nimbasa City after defeating Team Plasma.
- Generation VI - The player receives a bicycle from the bicycle shop in Cyllage City after answering a simple question. The player can choose between a green or yellow bicycle. The color cannot be changed after it is chosen.