Bidoof's appearance is based on that of a beaver. Bidoof has brown colored fur all over its body, and has a tan belly and a tan "mask" around its eyes. It has four small, stump-like legs with dark brown paws that appear webbed. It has a small, fluffy tail. It has two front teeth that protrude out, a small red nose, and two beady eyes.
Male tails have five tufts of fur as its tail, while females only have three.
|Diamond/Pearl||Routes 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 208, 211, Lake Verity, Great Marsh||Common|
|Platinum||Routes 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 208, 211, Lake Verity||Common|
|HeartGold/SoulSilver||Routes 6, 9, 10, 13, 21, 22, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 30, 31, 32, 35, 42, 43, 44, 45, 47, Ruins of Alph, Mt. Silver (Sinnoh Sound)||Rare|
Side Game Locations
|Explorers of Time & Explorers of Darkness|| Mystifying Forest (B1F-B13F)|
Mystery Jungle (B1F-B29F)
|Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia|| Ranger School|
Side Game Data
|Black||White||Black 2||White 2||Back|
|X||Y||Omega Ruby||Alpha Sapphire||Back|
Bidoof made its anime debut in brief cameos in Following A Maiden's Voyage!, appearing in the wild.
- Many Bidoof then appeared in Faced With Steelix Determination.
- Bidoof is also one of the members of Wigglytuff's Guild in the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time & Explorers of Darkness anime special.
- Bidoof was also seen under Reggie's care in Lost Leader Strategy.
- A Bidoof appeared in Camping It Up!.
- Bidoof lay their eggs along riverbanks.
- Bidoof is one of six two-stage evolution Rattata, Sentret, Zigzagoon, Patrat, and Bunnelby). These Pokémon are all rodent-like. Bidoof has the highest base stats off all of these Pokémon and evolves the earliest. -type Pokémon that appear in the wild in the early routes of their respective region (the other five being
- Pokémon.com Pokédex
- Serebii.net Pokédex data
- Legendary Pokémon data
- The Pokémon Database
- Pokémon Dream Pokédex data
- Psypokes Psydex data