This article is about the movie character Bianca (MS005). For other uses, see Bianca.
|Friends:||Ash Ketchum, Brock, Misty|
|First Appearance:||Pokémon Heroes|
|Voice actor:|| Fumiko Orikasa (Japanese)|
Tara Jayne (English)
Bianca is a character in Pokémon Heroes.
She is the granddaughter of the curator of the Alto Mare museum, Lorenzo, are descendants of the family (possibly of the elderly couple mentioned in the 'fairy-tale') that have been secured the secrecy of the Secret Garden, the Soul Dew, the "DMA", and understandably the legendary Pokémon. They have known Latias and Latios since they were young. Due to their close friendship, she is also the person that Latias chooses to transform into. The only way to distinguish the two is that Bianca always wears a hat, while Latias does not. Like her grandfather, Bianca is very serious about responsibility of being a securer.
Bianca seems to be an artist, when Ash first saw her, not Latias, she was sketching in the museum. After helping save Alto Mare, she ran to Ash, who was leaving, and kissed him and gave him a picture. However, it is unknown if it was either Latias in disguise or the real Bianca who really to kissed Ash, although it is most likely Latias who did it, because the Bianca who kissed him wasn't wearing a hat. However, this is debatable as the Bianca who had been sketching had left her hat at the easel.
- She is slightly taller than Ash although they could be at same age.
- Many features about the history and background of her clan, Latias and Latios, and relations with Alto Mare are unknown.
- It is likely that Bianca and Lorenzo are direct descendants of the old couple seen in the "folklore".
- The reason why only a particular clan progeny are allowed to keep contacting with the race of Latias and Latios after the incident told in the Fairy tale have not been revealed.
- Only two of clan members appear and there is no other information about the other members.
- In Japanese version, she calls her grandfather with a title which is rather too formal than in usual way, and from the fact that there were not any presence of other family members including Bianca's parents seen, Bianca and Lorenzo may or may not be direct relatives.
- It is also not described how the usages of the "Soul Dew" with functions beyond human understanding was established, including the system of DMA (possibly with helps from Latios and Latias).
- Ash is the only person who knows that who came to see him off due to the differences in body temperatures between Humans and Pokémon.
- Ash was strongly believing that it was Bianca who came to see him off when he leaves Alto Mare. This was possibly because he had presumably finished his farewell with Latias beforehand.
- The title of the background music during the kiss scene is "Canon", same as Bianca's name in Japanese.
- She seemed to have more roles than in the actual movie along with Ash as seen in the earlier trailer.
- Her design strongly resembles that of Mami, the heroin from Esper Mami.
- Her name in Japanese seems to be based on Canon (music), but another idea claims that it maybe from 花音 Kanon, means Sound of flower.