Finally arriving at Lacunosa Town, Ash and co. finally arrive for the World Tournament Junior Cup, where the winner will battle Alder. As they go there to register they found Alder talking to Cynthia outside having a conversation. Naturally, Ash's rival Trip is there with his newly evolved Serperior (since Ash's 3rd battle with him 58 episodes earlier) when his Servine evolved, and he's not going to be knocked out of the tournament that easy. But Trip's not the only rival that their friend Dawn meets who can be a pain in the neck exactly. That's right! And lookout everyone, here comes Iris' rival, Georgia, the Dragon Buster, and Cilan's rival, Burgundy, the C-Class Pokémon Connoissuese who doesn't like Dawn's Pokémon Coordinator personality when she's friends with Cilan. Now that Ash's friends and rivals are all here to enter (minus Luke, Bianca, and Stephan), who will come out on top? Round 1 begins now!
World Tournament Junior Cup Exhibition Match
World Tournament Junior Cup Match-Ups of the First Round
- 1st battle: Trip v.s Burgundy
- 2nd battle: Manning v.s Kenton
- 3rd battle: Shepard v.s Cilan
- 4th battle: Horatio v.s Simeon
- 5th battle: Maris v.s Ash
- 6th battle: Geraldo v.s Cassie
- 7th battle: Ramone v.s Dawn
- 8th battle: Georgia v.s Iris
Advancing to the Second Round
- Trip by defeating Burgundy
- Manning by defeating Kenton
- Cilan by defeating Shepard
- Horatio by defeating Simeon
- Ash by defeating Maris
- Geraldo by defeating Cassie
- Dawn by defeating Ramone
- Iris by defeating Georgia
- Dawn: There sure are lots of pain in the necks around here.
- Dawn's Piplup: Lup. Pip-lup.
Dawn and Piplup thinking about Ash and co.'s rivals: Trip, Georgia, and Burgundy.
- Iris' Dragonite's personality of being reckless is the same as Ash's Charizard while battling Sparky in Friend and Foe Alike.
- This episode marks the first time when two different rivals of Ash and co.'s (minus Dawn's) face each other off in a Pokémon Battle.
|This article has an incomplete plot or synopsis. |
Please help the Pokémon Wiki by expanding it.