With the Clubsplosion Tournament behind them, Ash and co. set out for Icirrus City once again. During a battle with Iris' Emolga, Ash's Swadloon evolves into Leavanny, and gains a habit of making clothes out of leaves for all of their Pokemon. Including the three Sewaddles they've saw when their leaf clothings a bit worn out. As Leavanny make new clothings for them, Ash remembered the Castelia City Gym Leader Burgh and his Leavanny who made leaf clothing for his Sewaddle too. However, his clothes make some Durants mistake Iris' Axew and the other leaf clothings for food and takes all of them away to their nest. Will Ash and co. get Axew back from those Durant? And can Leavanny keep its habit under control and find a way inside Durant's nest?
- Like the Greek legend of "Theseus and the Minotaur", Leavanny used its own thread to attach the wall and make a trail from the Durant den entrance so that Ash and co. could find their way out through a tunnel-like labyrinth.
- That's the second time Scraggy's Hi Jump Kick missed. First was BW072: The Clubsplosion Begins!.
- This is the second time Ash looked up Leavanny on the Pokedex. First was BW018: Sewaddle and Burgh in Pinwheel Forest but the difference is it said "the evolved form of Swadloon" which he looked up in BW025: Battling For The Love of Bug-Types! when his Sewaddle evolved into this form during a gym battle against Burgh's Whirlipede.
- Throughout the whole episode, Ash's Scraggy and Leavanny were kept out of their Pokeballs.
- Who's that Pokemon?: Durant (US)
|This article has an incomplete plot or synopsis. |
Please help the Pokémon Wiki by expanding it.