| ← BW017 | Episode | BW019 →
| Sewaddle and Burgh in Pinwheel Forest|
|| Other Information
|| Pokémon: Black & White
|| Char. of the Day:
| Episode №:
|| Ash Ketchum, Iris, Cilan
| June 4, 2011
| Opening theme:
|| Black and White
|| Pinwheel Forest
|| Ash's Pikachu, Iris' Axew, Ash's Sewaddle, Arti's Leavanny, Deerling, Woobat, Patrat
| Major event(s)
| Ash and friends reach deep into Pinwheel Forest and meet Castelia City Gym Leader, Burgh.
Ash captures a Sewaddle. Ash sends one of his Pokémon to Professor Juniper and adds Sewaddle to his team.
| Pokémon: Black & White
Ash and friends are travelling to Castelia City so Ash can battle the Castelia Gym Leader. While in Pinwheel Forest they meet Burgh, the Castelia Gym Leader.
- This is the first time Ash catches a Pokemon with a team of six since catching Krabby early in Kanto.
- This is the first time Ash switches his team, swapping Sewaddle with Pidove.
- If a Trainer catches a Pokemon with a team of six, the Poke Ball seals itself unless one of the Trainer's Pokemon is sent to the Professor's lab.
- Professor Oak's Live Caster: Servine
- Who's That Pokemon?: Sewaddle (US)