A Sandile Gusher of Change is the third episode in Pokémon: Best Wishes (Pokémon: Black and White in America).
Ash now begins his new journey in Unova, accompanied by Iris (The new Misty/May/Dawn) and her Axew. During an argument, their old friend Oshawott appeared out of nowhere (whoa). Oshawott was happy to see Ash again since it followed them all the way out here and wanted to come along with them. Ash tried catching it but then he realized that Oshawott was the same one from Professor Juniper's lab. After retrieving it's pokeball from Professor Juniper, Oshawott disappears just as quickly as it appeared. Soon Ash and Iris fall into a hole which, according to a young boy named Dan, was caused by a Sandile and a whole group. What is the cause of the Sandile Uprising? And can Ash find Oshawott so he can come along with him? Yes.
- Sandile (Sunglasses Sandile)
- The Poké Ball popping sound effect is heard after the Prof. Juniper's Oshawott flashback.
- This is probably the only episode where Team Rocket does not fall in a hole in a comical fashion.
- When the water rushed in and made the island it was shaped like the Team Aqua symbol.
- During the initial English dub airing, the "Who's That Pokemon" was not present in the UK airing.
- The first time this episode aired, "Who's that Pokemon" did not appear. That changed in future re-airings, with it being Sandile.
- Professor Oak's Live Caster: Pokedex
- Who's That Pokémon?: Sandile (US)
- Ash: "So why are you coming along with me anyway?"
Iris: "It's not that I'm coming along with you it's that your coming along with me. Get it?"
Ash: "Oh please!"
Iris: "It's true!"
- Iris: "Your such a kid!"
Ash: "Oh yeah? Your such a kid too!"
Iris: "You've got some nerve saying that to me!"
(They turned to see Oshawott in surprise)
- Ash: "Are you the Oshawott from Professor Juniper's lab?"
Oshawott: "Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott!"