|Aspertia Gym Leader|
|Basic Badge||TM83 (Work Up)|
- Gym Leader Cheren
|Lv. 11||♂||Lv. 13||♂||Lv. ?||-||Lv. ?||-||Lv. ?||-||Lv. ?||-|
|Ability: Keen Eye||Ability: Vital Spirit||Ability: Unknown||Ability: Unknown||Ability: Unknown||Ability: Unknown|
|Item: None||Item: None||Item: ?||Item: ?||Item: ?||Item: ?|
|Work Up||Work Up||-||-||-||-|
|Lv. 11||♂||Lv. 11||♂||Lv. 13||♂||Lv. ?||-||Lv. ?||-||Lv. ?||-|
|Ability: Keen Eye||Ability: Super Luck||Ability: Vital Spirit||Ability: Unknown||Ability: Unknown||Ability: Unknown|
|Item: None||Item: None||Item: Oran Berry||Item: ?||Item: ?||Item: ?|
|Work Up||Work Up||Work Up||-||-||-|
|Detect||Quick Attack||Helping Hand||-||-||-|
Two years after the events of Black & White chapter, Cheren has become the new teacher of Class 75, which consists of 150 students from all across the Unova region, including Blake, Whitley, Hugh, Leo, Yuko, Maya, and Yuki. The dorms are divided by gender and are provided for non-local students.
- First period is from 9:30 to 10:30 AM. On Monday, Cheren teaches Type Advantage Studies in Class 401. On Tuesday, Otoha teaches Status Condition Studies in the Laboratory. On Wednesday, Carl teaches Berry Studies at the School Field.
- Second period is from 10:40 to 11:40 AM. On Monday, Kisoda teaches Ability Studies in Class 501. On Tuesday, Cheren teaches Battle Training at the Gymnasium. On Wednesday, Kurt teaches Ball Studies in Class 301.
- Third period is from 11:50 AM to 12:50 PM. On Monday, Cheren teaches Weather Studies in Class 401. On Tuesday, Kera teaches Habitat Studies in Class 202. On Wednesday, Komodo teaches Form Studies in Class 302.
- The 1st semester includes the School Entrance Ceremony and Orientation in April and the first field trip to Join Avenue in June.
- The 2nd semester includes the second field trip to Pokéstar Studios in September and the Choir Tournament and School Festival in October.
- The 3rd semester includes the Berry Harvest Festival and School Battle Tournament in January.
- Mountaineering Club: This summer, the school is climbing Mt. Coronet in Sinnoh.
- Astronomy: The school goes camping with the Litleonids meteor shower.
- Flower Arranging Club: Yuko and other members arrange Gracidea blossoms together.
- Cycling Club
Committees and Activities
- Beautification/Cleaning Committee: Contains four members with the special coach being Janitor Geoff. Activities include cleaning the school premises with Trubbish and Garbodor and participating in environmental symposiums.
- Library Committee: Contains four members. There is an extensive Pokémon Friends magazine collection. The school library is located in School Building No. 2 and there is reception desk duty on the first floor.
- Lunch Committee: Contains four members with the special coach being Baker Chris. People research to design a more healthy lunch menu, including Pokémon Foods. School lunch fees are collected on the second Tuesday of every month.
- Health Committee: Contains six members with the special coach being Doctor Logan. The activities include infirmary duties and preparing for the health checkup that's every semester. Maya gained a deeper understanding of how to care for Pokémon after joining this committee.
- Physical Education Committee: Activities include preparations for on-campus Pokémon battles.
- Even though this Gym is outdoors, you cannot ride your Bicycle or Fly.
- Cheren is almost never at the Gym because he is adventuring.