Ash's Krookodile is a type Pokémon owned by Ash. It is the ninth Pokémon he caught in Unova. It first appeared as a recurring Pokémon until it was captured. Krookodile is one of Ash's strongest Pokémon in Unova./ -
Krookodile first appeared as a Sandile, known as Sunglasses Sandile because of the sunglasses it wore, until it evolved into Krokorok while battling Ash's Pikachu. It blasted off after getting defeated in later episodes, sparking a rivalry with Pikachu.
Krookodile reappeared as a Krokorok and was captured by Ash, officially making him part of the team and the ninth Pokémon Ash caught in Unova.
Krookodile battled against Skyla and her Swoobat and was defeated with Air Cutter. He and Ash did some training with Brycen and his Beartic. It was used in the Icirrus City Gym where he was used against Brycen's Vanillish but was quickly recalled. He was later used against Brycen's Beartic where he won, winning Ash the Freeze Badge. Since it fully evolved it became a real powerhouse in his team defeated Iris' Dragonite with its new power and its speed has increased.
|Bite||A Sandile Gusher of Change!|
|Dig +||A Sandile Gusher of Change!|
|Stone Edge +||Here Comes the Trubbish Squad!|
|Crunch||Battling the Bully!|
|Dragon Claw +||Ash, Iris and Trip: Then There Were Three!|
|Aerial Ace +||Strong Strategy Steals the Show!|
|+ indicates this Pokémon used this move recently.*|
- indicates this Pokémon normally can't use this move.
- He was set to appear in BW023 but the episode, along with BW024, was postponed until further notice.
- Prior to capture, Krookodile seemed to have inherited the blast off gag from Team Rocket.
- Krookodile, like other recurring Pokémon, has an item it carries around, its sunglasses, but was the first to have been caught by Ash Ketchum.
- Krookodile is Ash's second Dark Pokémon, the first being Scraggy.
- Krookodile is the third Pokémon that Ash caught who had an accessory, the first being Squirtle (they both have Sunglasses) and the second being Sceptile (who had a twig).
- When the sunglasses that Krookodile wears are knocked off, it seems to always have a nervous breakdown, suggesting it may be a comfort object.
- Krookodile is the second Pokémon that evolved prior to its capture, the first being Ash's Primeape. However, Krookodile was captured long after it evolved, while Primeape was caught in its debut.
- As a Krokorok, Krookodile was the seventh Pokémon that Ash caught in its evolved state. The others being Pidgeotto, Primeape, Muk, Snorlax, Noctowl and Palpitoad.
- When he was a Krokodile, along with Jigglypuff and Snubbull are the three pokemon who were following Ash and his friends during his adventures. Interestingly, all three have three objects: Jiglypuff had a microphone / marker Snubbull had few bows and Krokorok his sunglasses.