|Japanese Name:||ダリア Dahlia|
|First Appearance:||Pokémon Platinum|
Dahlia (Japanese: ルーレットゴーデス ダリア Roulette Goddess Dahlia) is the Frontier Brain of the Battle Arcade. You fight her twice, just like all of the others. Upon meeting her she claims that your encounter is just luck, and that she will conquer. Her first set isn't hard, just hit her with the roulette and abuse moves like Hypnosis and Blizzard. For the 2nd fight, she has strong moves. You'll need a bit of luck. Have your Pokémon hold the Focus Sash, or Scope Lens. A riskier tactic is bringing a few Magikarp and getting Pokémon swap.
In the Manga
- Main article: Arcade Star Dahlia (Adventures)
|Dahlia's Battle Sprite||
||Dahlia's VS Sprite||
||Dahlia's Gold Arcade Print|
|Lv. 50||-||Lv. 50||-||Lv. 50||-||Lv. ?||-||Lv. ?||-||Lv. ?||-|
|Ability: Pressure||Ability: Pure Power||Ability: Swift Swim or Rain Dish||Ability: Unknown||Ability: Unknown||Ability: Unknown|
|Item: Iron Ball||Item: Salac Berry||Item: Power Band||Item: ?||Item: ?||Item: ?|
|Shadow Punch||Zen Headbutt||Waterfall||-||-||-|
|Trick Room||Fake Out||Drain Punch||-||-||-|
- Dahlia's belt has the Battle Frontier logo on it as a pattern.
- Dahlia's Japanese title is "Roulette Goddess Dahlia", but in other versions she is known as "Arcade Star Dahlia".
- Fantina is a fan of Dahlia.
- Dahlia is named after the Dahlia Flower which is native to Mexico, Central America, and Colombia.
- Dahlia is the first character to have a pierced bellybutton.