| Anthea and Concordia|
(愛の女神 Goddess of Love
平和の女神 Goddess of Peace)
|Family:||Ghetsis (Adoptive Father)|
|Friends:||Unknown (possibly N)|
|First Appearance:||Pokémon Black and White|
'Anthea' (Japanese: 愛の女神 , literally meaning; "Goddess of Love") and 'Concordia' (Japanese: 平和の女神 , literally meaning; "Goddess of Peace") are two mysterious Team Plasma girls who have knowledge of N's background and past. They first appear in Pokémon Black and White; more specifically, in the game's intro.
In the games
In the game, Anthea is the girl with pink hair and she heals the player's Pokémon. In game Concordia has blonde hair, however, in the intro she looks like she has white/grey hair; she tells the player more about N's backstory and Ghetsis. They also explain that they hold the mantle of the Goddesses of Team Plasma and were recruited to help heal N's wounded heart while keeping him company.
In the anime
Anthea and Concordia are set to appear in Best Wishes! Season 2: Episode N.
- Anthea's name is the Latin word for "Formerly", while Concordia's is the Latin word for "Harmony".
- Both have the same bracelets as N.
- Concordia hair is blue in the opening, but her sprite has blonde hair.
- Both Anthea and Concordia appear in Pokémon Black and White version 2, in Driftveil City wearing formal clothing.
- They are the only Team Plasma members to: a) Not be battleable and b) Not play any role in the games
|This article is a stub. Please help the Pokémon Wiki by expanding it.|