| ||Cannot be bought|
| ||No type|
Amulet Coins (Japanese: おまもりこばん Amulet Coin) are items introduced in Generation II which doubles the prize money received from a trainer if the Pokémon in the battle is holding the item and joins in. The prize money can't increase any further, even when another Pokémon holding a Luck Incense or another Amulet Coin enters the battle. This item can be sold for 50.
- In the Johto region games, an Amulet Coin can be found in the Goldenrod Department Store's basement while in the Hoenn region games, it will be received by the player's mom after he/she defeats Norman, the player's dad. In Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen, an Amulet Coin can be found in Route 16. In the Sinnoh region, Amulet Coins can be picked up by the player's Pokémon in Amity Square if the player goes for a stroll with his/her Pokémon. In the Unova region, the player must first unite the three dancers in Castelia City to receive the itemBW or from a man near Castelia SewersBW2.
- The best way to get money is to give it to a Meowth and battle a Pokémon and use the move Pay Day.
- In the noncanonical game ShinyGold Version, instead of your mother saving money, she will give you an Amulet Coin.
- Johto: Goldenrod Underground
- Route 16 (Professor Oak's Aide)
- Johto: Goldenrod City
- Castelia City