- Sometimes given by the Berry Master on Route 123
- Sometimes given by the Berry Master on Route 208
- Given by a Juggler in Violet City in exchange for a Green Shard.HGSS
Aguav Berries take 24 hours to mature from a planted seed to a fully-grown plant, with 6 hours per stage. An Aguav tree can produce 2-3 berries.
Aguav Berries take 20 hours to mature from a planted seed to a fully-grown plant, with 5 hours per stage. An Aguav tree can produce 1-5 berries.
An Aguav Berry can be held by a Pokémon or used as an item to heal 1/8 of the Pokémon's maximum HP. However, Aguav Berries will also confuse a Pokémon that dislikes bitter flavors.
- Verdanturf Town - Green
- Fallarbor Town - Green
- Slateport City - Light Blue
- Lilycove City - Light Blue
At 100% performance, an Aguav Berry can produce a level 22 Bitter Poffin when cooking alone.