The Action Replay is a cheat device for Pokémon games and other Nintendo DS games. You can use it on Visual
Often used cheats
- The Max. money cheat: A cheat to maximise the money to 999,999 pokedollars
- Wild Pokémon modificator: A cheat to modificate wild Pokémon, allowing the player to catch every Pokémon in grass. This can be very confusing for players getting such a Pokémon through a Pokémon trade.
- All items 999 times in the bag.
- Event cheats: These cheats allow the player to get all event Pokémon and also to catch Darkrai with the Member Card, Shaymin with Oak's letter, and Arceus with the Azure Flute. The problem is that cheated Event-Pokémon have no difference to original Event-Pokémon.
- The "Ghost" cheat: This cheat can be very dangerous, it allows the player to walk through walls and to walk to the Mystery Zone and to get to Shaymin and Darkrai. But if the player uses this cheat to get into a Wi-Fi room he/she gets into a dark room that is unable to be left.
- The Re-battle cheat: This cheat allows the player to catch all legendaries, which are able to be caught legitimately, a second time.