Once again, the time has come. Ash will have a double battle against the teriffic twins, Tate and Liza. As the battle begins he sees they don't get along very well and the battle could be an easy win for him, that is until Team Rocket interferes and snatches Lunatone and Solrock. After thwarting their latest plot Rachel suggest that Ash and Liza and Tate continue their battle, even though the Gym is destroyed they could have it on the cliff. As the rematch begins Liza and Tate are more in-synch than ever. Will Ash be able to beat them this time? The anwer might shock you.
- This is the second time Ash had a Gym Battle in an area other than a Gym. The first was a rematch with Whitney on her Uncle Milton's farm in JE043: A Dairy Tale Ending.
- This is also the second time Ash had a Double Battle against a Gym Leader. The first being Luana in OI027: Pokémon Double Trouble.
- The Thunder Armor was a Deus ex Machina.
- This is the 100th episode of the Advanced Generation series.
- Rachel: "Here we go."
Max: "Those two make us look like best friends May."
May: "Maybe having two Gym Leaders isn't so smart
Brock: "If they can't agree on a single battle strategy, it only works in Ash's favor."
- "Well, Swellow, you sure learned how to absorb electricity. Shocking, but... true..."
Ash after getting zapped.
|This article is an anime stub.|
Please help the Pokémon Wiki by expanding it.