After the final confrontation between Kyogre and Groudon, and stopping Team Aqua and Team Magma, Ash and friends finally reach Mossdeep City. Ash is psyched to have another Gym Battle and be one step closer to competing in the Hoenn League, unfortunately the Gym Leader wasn't there. Instead they decided to check out the Space Station. While there they meet the twins Liza and Tate, who are both the Gym Leaders. How can Ash face this new challenge, and how do Liza and Tate relate to May and Max?
- Though they appear the same in appearance and age, this episode showed that Liza was the older of the two twins while Tate was the younger one.
- This is probably the only episode James Cacnea does not hug him.
- In the games, the player went to Mossdeep Gym before challenging Team Aqua/Team Magma in Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald, however, the anime planned for Ash to challenge Liza and Tate after stopping Team Aqua and Team Magma.
- Liza: "Hi, I'm Liza. And this is my little brother Tate."
Tate: "Why do you always have to say little brother, when we're twins with the same age?"
Liza: "Partly cause I like beating you, but mostly cause it makes you mad."
Tate: "Grrrrrr. I wish I was born first, then I'd be the older brother and you'd be my little sister."
- Liza: "Tate and I are the co-Gym Leaders of the Mossdeep Gym."
Tate: "And we gladly accept the challenge..."
Liza and Tate (Simultaineously): "...Of Ash, from Pallet Town."
- "Keep your hands off my little brother!"
May and Liza simultaineously.
|This article is an anime stub.|
Please help the Pokémon Wiki by expanding it.