Judgement Day! (Japanese: あの三匹登場！審判学校の島！ The Three Animal Appearance! The Referee School Island!) is the 52nd and final episode of Pokémon: Advanced Challenge.
The gang runs to the boat to Mossdeep City, Ash and May blame one another for being late. When they arrive to the boat, Max heard that it wasn't for Mossdeep City, but for Bomba Island. The gang calms down when they arrive, planning to have fun on the island. They see an Ivysaur, Charmeleon and Wartortle carrying some stuff. A man runs, carrying some stuff too, but trips over. Ash asks if he is okay, so he confirms and introduces himself as Jimmy. The gang introduces themselves as well, so Jimmy asks if they are here for the Pokémon Battle Judges school. Jimmy says that here people train to be judges.
The teacher, Serena comes for the boxes. She is being told they were going to Mossdeep Island actually, so Serena asks Ash if he wants to help her. Team Rocket spies and Meowth thinks it would lift their boss' spirits when he sees Jimmy's Pokémon, so they plan to get the Pokémon. Ash and Brock will have a double battle for a demonstration - Ash sends Corphish and Swellow, while Brock sends Lombre and Mudkip. Corphish uses Bubble Beam and Swellow stays behind it. Lombre stops the attack, but is pushed. Mudkip pushes Lombre to prevent the attack. Swellow uses Aerial Ace, hurting Mudkip and Lombre.
Corphish uses Bubble Beam, knocking Lombre, so Brock tells it to stay like that for a while. Swellow goes to use Wing Attack, but Lombre gets up and strikes with Razor Leaf, cancelling the attack. Mudkip and Lombre use Water Gun, so Corphish goes to be attacked. Jimmy announces that Corphish is unable to battle, but Ash objects - Corphish stands up. That night, the gang discusses the judges. Pikachu spots Jimmy with his Pokémon so they go to him. Jimmy told his Pokémon about his judgements. Jimmy tells him that he was a trainer, too. Jimmy tells the gang how he met his Pokémon - he got Squirtle who evolved to Wartortle, then ran into Ivysaur and Charmeleon. One day, they were lost and gave one another the last sandwich, which fell into Ivysaur's moth. Ivysaur began to follow them and took them out.
When he fell in a river, Ivysaur and Wartortle pulled him out and he got a yellow Magikarp out of his shirt. A man came by and begged to trade the Magikarp for his Charmeleon, so Jimmy did that. When he told them he did not earn a single badge, he remembers that in Cerulean Gym he cleaned the Gym with his Pokémon, so the woman gave them the badge for the work. He got here when one day he slept in a boat in Lilycove City and the boat simply drifted away to the Bomba Island. So, he got in the Judge institute to train him to be a judge. Serena appears, saying that even if he might not be a judge or a trainer, he is still kind.
Team Rocket take Ivysaur, Charmeleon and Wartortle. They place them inside Poké Ball casings on the robot. The robot goes off, though Jimmy climbs up the robot. Jimmy tries to break the casings with a rock. Meowth pulls a lever, shaking the robot. Afterwards, Jimmy falls, but Serena gives him confidence - his heart is what it caused them to be together. The Pokémon strike and Jimmy goes to them, but when he is pushed by the robot arm, Wartortle evolves to Blastoise. The case crashes, freeing Blastoise and it frees Charmeleon and Ivysaur using Hydro Pump to crash the cases.
Ivysaur uses Razor Leaf, Charmeleon Flamethrower and Blastoise Hydro Pump, blasting them off. Serena tells Jimmy Wartortle evolved because of Jimmy's heart. Serena expels Jimmy from the Judge institute, saying he will become a much better trainer than a judge. Jimmy decides to go back to Lilycove City and the gang leaves the island via a boat, saying farewell to Jimmy and Serena.
- The title is a reference to the Biblical "Last Judgment", which is mostly referred to as Judgment Day. The title name is also the name of two different songs by Whitesnake and Saxon.
- This is the last episode where the gang's location on Hoenn map (during the name announcement) is seen.
- In the beginning of the episode, Brock's collar is the same color as his skin. During his battle with Ash his collar is the same color as his shirt. It should have been orange in both of these scenes.
- May's shirt is momentarily seen with long, red sleeves instead of short ones.
- In one scene where May is supposed to be shown wearing the blue bike shorts, they disappear and she is wearing only her white miniskirt.
- When Ash and his friends came to see Jimmy trying to get back his Pokémon Team Rocket stole, Ash is seen wearing Jimmy's clothes.
- May's gloves disappear in a couple of scenes, leaving only white bands in one instance.
- After Jimmy is thrown from Team Rocket's mecha, he lands on the ground in front of the group. When the group is helping him up, there are suddenly two Jimmy's: one still laying on the ground, and one sitting up.
- Near the end of the episode, Charmeleon's white belly turns red.
- In the beginning of the episode where it shows the location of the group, it shows they are still in Lilycove when really they are travelling on a boat in that moment in time.
- When Ash asks Jimmy to tell them how he met Charmeleon, Pikachu's eyes are almost totally black.
The sandwich that rolls down the hill into Ivysaur's mouth in the flashback was an onigiri in the original.